We take online security extremely seriously. If you believe for any reason that any of your access codes could be known by someone else, or that there has been any unauthorised access or activity on your Loan Enquiry account, you must change your password immediately and contact us immediately.
Contact details for our Customer Care team follow below.
Accessing Loan Enquiry:
Users access Loan Enquiry via www.rhgmortgages.loanenquiry.com.au/
I am a new user. How do I get started?
- From the Loan Enquiry home page, select “New User”.
- Follow the online registration process, where you should verify your details including your email address and mobile phone number.
- Once you complete the online registration process, you will be provided a Customer ID and password (set by you), which will enable you to use Loan Enquiry immediately.
- If you require any assistance during the online registration, please contact our Customer Care team. Contact details follow below.
Forgotten your Password?
- From the Loan Enquiry home page, select “Forgotten Password”.
- You will be asked to provide your confidential Customer ID and to confirm your date of birth.
- Once Loan Enquiry has validated this information, you will be asked to answer a number of security questions. If you answer these questions correctly, a temporary password will be issued to your nominated email address. This will also be sent to your nominated mobile phone where we hold this on our records.
- If you require any assistance to re-issue your password, please contact our Customer Care team. Contact details follow below.
Lost your Customer ID?
- Please contact our Customer Care team. Contact details follow below.
Who do I contact for Assistance?
Customer Care team
Telephone: 1300 658 489
Our Customer Care team is available Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST)